Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Supply Chain
- Responsible for oversight of Procurement, Warehouse Management, Distribution
- Logistics and Fulfillment, leading the team in-charge of procuring all the products and services essential for the Company’s operations, by strategizing to find the most cost-effective suppliers and deals in order to minimize procurement expenses, enabling the Company maintain its profitability and invest in its growth and its people.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics & Warehousing Management or a related field with 15 years minimum experience in a structured organisation, 10 years of which must be in a managerial capacity
- Experience in the retail industry, specifically retail pharmacy, is a critical advantage
- Strategic business/commercial operational knowledge and understanding
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills, both internally and with external partners/accounts
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with a deep understanding of demand analysis
- Ability to lead and develop a team to success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online