Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluids Advisor II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule - 6 days on / 1 day off
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide technical and operations support for drilling and completion fluids selection, design, and management for drilling and completion operations.
- Provide technical and operations support for solids control and waste management for drilling and completions operations.
- Serves as a technical resource to perform audits of vendor processes and facilities.
In addition to Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Work with Drilling Engineers in planning for future drill wells (writing fluids programs) and performing surveillance on active operations
- Steward overall performance of the drilling fluids vendor
- Ensure fluid sampling techniques are representative of the fluid in use
- Ensure lab equipment is in good working condition, properly calibrated and certified where needed; Ensure daily that all fluids system-associated equipment at site is operating when needed, is in good working condition, is properly calibrated and certified where needed
- Ensure fluid properties are correctly analyzed and that recommended chemical additions to correct any deficiencies are justified
- Ensure the accuracy of the daily fluid report.
Application Closing Date
- B.S. degree in Engineering or related Technical field is preferred
- A minimum of 15 years industry experience in fluids, solids control and waste management
- A minimum of 15 years diversified international experience for international assignments
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience requirements must be in deep water drilling operations (1000m) if filling a deep water drilling engineering position
- Experience in water based and non-aqueous drilling fluids; experience with various completion fluids
- Experience with solids control equipment and waste management
- Able to effectively organize and communicate thoughts
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft applications
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
17th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online