Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule - 6 days on / 1 day off
Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals.
- Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases).
- Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
In addition to Leve1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 would:
- Responsible for maintaining change control, cost reports, etc.
- Work with project estimator, planner and scheduler and Client’s accounting staff
- Coordinate and assemble the monthly progress reports
- Work closely with client’s project manager and team leads for regulated and non-regulated accounting reporting requirements.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 20+ years’ of experience working on projects
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
- Advanced level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, control, coordinate, and effectively manage cross-functional activities.
16th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online