Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SSHE Coordinator II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule - 6 days on / 1 day off
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support Business Line Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) stewardship processes and portfolio analysis.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics to evaluate business performance.
- Support the SSHE Supervisor in managing the SSHE program, as directed by the SSHE Supervisor.
- Coordinate a variety of activities and be the point of contact for the Regional SSHE Advisors
- Develop Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) training on safety procedure, practices for the plant as well as contractors
- Set up system for implementing the safety plan including hardware, software, data flow, analysis techniques and reporting format
- Develop safety communication plan to employees and contractors
- Design a safety incentive program for the
- Coordinate the development of the Waste Management, Environment and Industrial Hygiene plan for the turnaround
- Review Contractor safety plans
- Part of the team to perform risk analysis of specific jobs
- Implement the safety program
- Compile SHE statistics.
Application Closing Date
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent preferred
- 10-15 years' experience in Construction Safety-related positions (previous experience within the group preferred)
- This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required.
16th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online