Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Immigration Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Their main role is to give advises to clients on their visa application processes; follow up on clients to help them achieve their aims and objectives of coming to EWC.
- Assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation. Must be experienced in Canada visa processes.
Application Closing Date
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current Canadian immigration law.
- Build strong working relationships with clients and staff.
- Be able to identify issues, analyze facts and determine appropriate case strategy.
- Effectively utilize online research tools.
- Must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face, by email, and, phone calls to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Supporting clients in immigration program management and compliance.
- Must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Displays professionalism, quality service and a “positive” can do attitude.
- Coordination with Clients, College Representatives to facilitate client documentations.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the clients is accurate and correct while preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Must oversee the completion of all relevant visa application documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the Company, Colleges/Institution, and Authorities.
- Must have experience in Canada visa application processes.
- And any other assigned duties by the management.
11th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
CV to: [email protected]