Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Lagos & Western Region
Purpose of Role
- The Sales internship is a 6 months, full-time, paid program in the commercial unit designed to train and develop outstanding Territory Managers through deliberate delivery of the Diageo Way of Selling curriculum.
- While in training the individual is expected to ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also guarantee that the volume target for the assigned route is achieved amongst others learning activities.
- Stock Management: ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS).
- Core Selling: drive the sale of our brand portfolio to achieve volume targets through effective execution of outlet activation standard, product merchandising, relationship management and the use of technology.
- Reconciliation: guarantee 100% daily settlement on all sales activities.
- Participate as a team member in ad-hoc commercial Projects.
What you need to be successful in this role:
What’s in it for you?
- Graduate, not more than 1 year post NYSC
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- High degree of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills and collaboration skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Preferably able to drive (Manual) with valid license
Application Closing Date
- Opportunity to liaise with stakeholders at every level of the organization in different business groups and external vendors.
- Opportunity to experience what it means to work in a Multinational organization.
- Opportunity to learn and develop your Sales capability.
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online