Recore Limited - Our client has requested our services in the provision of a suitably qualified candidate with expertise and unquestionable integrity for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Qualifications And Experience
- Provision of first-rate marketing services adequate to push the sales of housing units (starting from the off-plan stages till completion) to meet agreed targets
- Act as an intermediary between the organization and clientele including scheduling/ leading appropriate meetings and contacts to boost sales
- Create opportunities for enquiries using multiple channels along with suitable tracking and follow-up with leads until closing.
- Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available along with the ability to remain resilient until closure
- Gain understanding of the benefits of the housing units and effectively communicate these to potential owners including collating of timely responses to inquiries from clients
- Demonstration of superior management skills through consistent and proactive engagement of new opportunities to meet sales deadlines and keep inventory of finished housing units as low as practically possible.
- Continuously explore opportunities to grow market share through effective sales and marketing irrespective of the market status
- Research client base to find new types of customers and develop strategies for successfully closing sales to meet targets.
- Develop and drive plans for growing and retaining the customer base allowing for 100% retention including innovating through application of sanctioned or realistic warranties, guarantees and discounts.
- Develop, implement and analyze plans for continuous and successful engagement of new target markets
- Regularly analyze the competition and update market engagement plans to remain competitive
- Act as business focal point and adviser for achieving product appeal to target markets
- Train sales team in the art of selling with demonstrable growth in competence and outcomes
- Manage sales targets in the business plan and ensure that targets/ quota for any given period are met
- Propose outdoor sales opportunities annually including setting up booths at trade shows or exhibitions or conferences and fairs, with adequate returns on the investment allowing for superior and gainful demonstration of the benefits of products.
- Ensure timely progress reporting with good records keeping and performance tracking
- Participate in lessons learned meetings and collate client’s inputs into the project final report.
- Actively promote the organizations’ core values.
Application Closing Date
- Six or more years of cognate experience in Sales and Marketing (since graduation from a recognized university)
- Professional certification(s) in relevant field is a necessity
- Master's certification in relevant field is a necessity
- Good knowledge of Ms Office Suite and relevant computer programmes is an added advantage
- Candidates must be mature, adaptive and committed
- Good knowledge of the real estate market combined with excellent Customer facing and team working skills are required for this role
- Strong time management and networking skills are required with the ability to balance the needs of clients and Business needs
- Ability to communicate clearly with all stakeholders across organizational boundaries
- Excellent communication skills, with fluent spoken and written English
- Market understanding and demonstrable resilience
- Quick thinking, dynamic and persistent to achieve results
- Ability to identify and to respond to clients/ stakeholders’ requirements in a diplomatic manner. Self-motivated, decisive and committed
- Resilient & Trainable.
19th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected]
with the subject of the mail being the position applied for.
Candidates are advised to possess 90% of the requirements (qualifications and experience) before Resumes’ should be forwarded.