Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory School, Elementary School and Secondary School. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society. We value our students, employees and other stakeholders.
We seek to recruit interested and qualified candidates who are creative and passionate about digital marketing to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
- Delivering the curriculum to students effectively and in a caring manner
- Effective use of Assistant teachers where appropriate.
- Conducive Classroom environment.
- Other teachers within immediate departmental or year level team, both within the campus and across both campuses.
- Maintaining professional standards in all discourse with students, colleagues, administrators, parents and other stakeholders, whether verbal or written.
- Ensuring own standards of written English are at a high level in all public documentation.
- Maintaining high standards of clarity in use of the spoken word.
- Recording and reporting incidents fully and clearly.
- Ensuring open days and other parental meetings are conducted in a spirit of mutual cooperation and support.
- Maintaining proper records of meetings with parents.
- Teaching and learning
- Ensuring teaching is fully delivered and implemented according to the curriculum.
- Setting homework according to the homework timetable.
- Ensuring homework tasks are meaningful, valid and relevant.
- Offering ideas for curricular and pedagogic development within the year level/department.
- Supporting year level and departmental curricular initiatives, and taking the lead where appropriate.
- Assessing student work fully in line with school and departmental policy and documentation, paying attention to developing the needs of the individual student.
- Recording assessment outcomes effectively to encourage individual progression.
- Utilizing existing data and information to support individual progression.
- Maintaining examples of work to use in parental meetings and as evidence of individual achievement.
- Maintaining and regularly updating attractive classroom displays which support or exemplify classroom practice.
- Supporting and developing the emotional, spiritual and moral development of every child in a class/tutor group.
- Deliver pastoral lessons where required according to the programme and supporting its delivery by others where appropriate.
- Taking notice of any behaviour or attitude changes of any child that give cause for concern, and responding appropriately.
Application Closing Date
- B.Ed/B.Sc/HND in Mathematics or related course
- Minimum qualification of second class upper (second class lower with extensive experience can be considered)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
12th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email