Greensprings School Lagos is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School. We seek to hire a Brand Communication Executive/Trainee who is creative and passionate about digital marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher
- Delivering the curriculum to students effectively and in a caring manner
- Effective use of Assistant teachers where appropriate.
- Conducive Classroom environment.
- Works with other teachers within immediate departmental or year level team, both within the campus and across both campuses.
- Maintaining professional standards in all discourse with students, colleagues, administrators, parents and other stakeholders, whether verbal or written.
- Ensuring own standards of written English are at a high level in all public documentation.
- Maintaining high standards of clarity in use of the spoken word.
- Recording and reporting incidents fully and clearly.
- Ensuring open days and other parental meetings are conducted in a spirit of mutual cooperation and support.
- Maintaining proper records of meetings with parents.
Teaching and learning:
- Ensuring teaching is fully delivered and implemented according to the curriculum.
- Setting homework according to the homework timetable.
- Ensuring homework tasks are meaningful, valid and relevant.
- Offering ideas for curricular and pedagogic development within the year level/department.
- Supporting year level and departmental curricular initiatives, and taking the lead where appropriate.
- Assessing student work fully in line with school and departmental policy and documentation, paying attention to developing the needs of the individual student.
- Recording assessment outcomes effectively to encourage individual progression.
- Utilizing existing data and information to support individual progression.
- Maintaining examples of work to use in parental meetings and as evidence of individual achievement.
- Maintaining and regularly updating attractive classroom displays which support or exemplify classroom practice.
- Supporting and developing the emotional, spiritual and moral development of every child in a class/tutor group.
- Deliver pastoral lessons where required according to the programme and supporting its delivery by others where appropriate.
- Taking notice of any behaviour or attitude changes of any child that give cause for concern, and responding appropriately.
Application Closing Date
- B.Ed/B.Sc/HND in Physical Education, Kinetics or related course
- IGCSE Certified, PGDE and TRCN (added advantage)
- Minimum qualification of second class upper (second class lower with extensive experience can be considered)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
12th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.