Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineering
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations
- Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
- Estimating material, construction, and labor costs, and project timescales
- Coordinating technicians and craftspeople
- Testing installations and systems, and analyzing data
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance programs
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients
Application Closing Date
- Fresh graduates with Minimum of 2.2GDP in Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering or HND.
- Must have completed NYSC compulsory service
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- The ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online