Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Deputy HR Manager
- We are looking for a deputy HR Manager to join our HR team. You will handle HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development
- To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR Manager, or other roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the construction industry.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job title as the subject of the mail.