Career Smart - Our client, an indigenous Company in the Building Materials Sector of the economy in conjunction with its foreign partners are seeking talents to fill the role below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Basic Selection Criteria
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Have a Bachelor's/ HND degree in any discipline.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience with at least 2 years within the industry.
- Have proven work experience as a sales personnel, sales executive, etc.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Application Closing Date
- Official Vehicle.
- Remuneration is attractive and comes with the options of commissions and sales bonuses.
25th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using "Sales Executive 1" as the subject of the mail.