KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre is a fully functioning private hospital located within the premises of the University of Lagos, Akoka. Its core competence is in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Paediatrics.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Manager
Qualifications and Training Required
- Responsible for day to day activities of the facility
- Ensuring support service for clinical activities.
- Marketing and Administration of the facility, growing the facility as a business concern.
- Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations and departmental activities
- Evaluate personnel and prepare reports
- Assist with recruitment, consenting, screening and enrolment of personnel
Application Closing Date
- Must possess a First-Degree in Business Administration and relevant areas. An MBA/MSc in health Management is an added advantage.
- Must have at least two years working experience in Healthcare Management.
- Must have experience dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities and an in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation and other related accounting tasks.
- Good knowledge of Medical Terminology
21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected],edu.ng
using the Job Title as subject of the email.