A reputable company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Delivery Bus Driver
- Transport finished goods from manufacturing plants or warehouse to retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Complete logs and reports in work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with bus driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable bus driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
Application Closing Date
- Proven work experience as a bus driver.
- Prior experience as a staff bus driver in an oil and gas company or a multinational.
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Should be able to drive both manual and automatic cars.
- Must reside on the island (Mushin axis, most preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must have undergone relevant training.
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Delivery Bus Driver" as the subject of the mail.