A reputable Visual Brand Agency in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Performing financial and operational modelling
- To develop new models that underpins sound business decisions.
- Streamlining and improving of internal and external reporting.
- Strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as plenty of experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issue
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Process Improvement.
15th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.