Cherryfield College - The college started in 2004 with a student population of 96 and 76 academic and non-academic staff. Since then the college has witnessed an astronomical growth in the in the students’ population and staff strength. Now the college has a population of 504 students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
Application Closing Date
- Candidates must be qualified for the position with relevant certification.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a professional teaching qualification.
- Must possess at-least 3 years teaching experience in music.
- Must possess strong work ethics and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching with a strong commitment to school development programs.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Must be able to sight-read and sight-sing and must be able to play at least 5 musical instruments.
2nd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of credentials via email to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Submit at the school premises at
Plot CT 19, Cherryfield College Street,
Jikwoyi, Along Nyanya Karshi Road,