A Microfinance Bank with international affiliation and a sub of a Financial Holding company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- The COO is to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective
- Our ideal candidate must have extensive experience within the banking industry, perhaps having worked his way up through the ranks to becoming an executive
- We have our eye out for a COO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Monitors and supervises bank wide operational processes. Achieves 100% TAT.
- Carry out research on new technologies and ensures 90 % uptime on current E channels portals.
- Implementation of Key Projects within stipulated time frame.
- Design,plan and implement business strategies.
- Re- engineer processes to improve service delivery.
- Supervises the IT department to achieve set objectives & goals.
- Ensure customer experience both internally and externally are in line with service standards.
- Establish policies and procedures that promote the bank’s culture and vision.
- Analyse and interpret data and metrics.
- Create reports for the management.
- Take the lead in expansion activities.
- Maintain relationships with partners and vendors.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, preferably numerical.
- 15 years of relevant experience in related banking operations.
- FCIN/MCP& other relevant qualification and professional registration will be an added advantage.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 40 - 45 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
24th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.