Sunsteel Industries Limited (“Sunsteel”) is part of the Suntrail Group Limited. Sunsteel was incorporated on the 31st of May 2011, as a wholly indigenous company engaged in the manufacture and production of commercial steel related products including mild steel pipes, galvanized pipes, wire gauze, welded mesh and barbed wire.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
- We seek to engage a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement of its plant operation in Nigeria
- The candidate will assist the management in the delivery of its economic, social and environmental sustainability goals.
- To oversee daily operation of the plant including production, resources allocation, quality control, health and safety
- Planning and organizing plant operation in a way that it optimizes productivity
- Effective utilization of assets for optimal results
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Waste management’s responsibility
- Performance metric management for productivity
- Cost control and Budget Planning
- Assist the Procurement with effective planning
- Timely reporting to the managing director
- Brand Management’s responsibility
- Develop and implement comprehensive maintenance program
- To take up the responsibility of ISO standard compliance procedures.
Scope of Expertise:
- Must have experience in steel/metal production. Experience in welding, galvanizing and steel fabrication will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or in relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Plant Manager in a similar sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online