Pajuno Development Company - We provide effective distribution and support (technical and consumables) of various card issuance machines (centralized and decentralized systems).
Pajuno Development Company Limited is deeply focused on application developments designed for added functionality to our hardware range.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-end Developer
- Design, implement, integrate, and test custom development of moderate complexity comprised of Windows .Net C#.
- Work individually and collaboratively to deliver solutions in live production systems
- Support, maintain, and resolve problems for custom features in live production systems, with occasional on-call availability
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Assist and mentor teammates to provide technical leadership and evangelize best practices
Experience and Knowledge
- 3+ years of experience with C# and .NET developing on the backend stack.
- Experience with developing Client/Server applications that may utilize:
- Web Service integration (SOAP, XML)
- TCP/IP socket level communications
- Messaging frameworks (IBM MQ)
- Restful APIs using WEB API
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications with an understanding of concepts such as threads, concurrency and locking.
- Experience engineering software in a service-oriented architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience contributing in an Agile development environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Occasional availability for on-call/emergency support
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary for deadlines and off-hours installation
- Has utilized atleast one source control systems (e.g. TFS, SVN, GIT)
- Experience with software development lifecycle and agile software development methodology
- Experience with scrums and daily stand ups.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Subject of mail must be "Back-End Developer".