GM Globalnet Technologies is a fast-growing technology company providing solutions in web technologies, digital marketing and consulting to corporate bodies, MSMEs and high-networth individuals to help them in achieving personal and professional success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Sales Officer
- 720Degree Hub is a social innovation and technology centre in Abeokuta that drives development and provide opportunities for economic prosperity through innovations and entrepreneurship
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales Officer to work in our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales
- The Sales Officer's responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports
- You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- To be successful as a Sales Officer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of technology industry regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding Sales Officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.