Towlab Global Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Porter
- Primarily responsible to Greet and welcome all guest to the hotel and relieve guests of their luggage on arrival. You will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times, and that all guest requests are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner.
- In Addition to assist guests with luggage, Porters also deal with general enquiries and ensure the lobby and forecourt areas are always clean and tidy.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP's or guests with special need.
- To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggages have been accounted for.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.