PrisDav Consulting (a division of PrisDav Ventures) was established as a consortium of experts in Management Consultants and Human Resources Development with particular focus on Recruitment & Selection, Organization Development, Organizational Training & Development, Business Process Engineering, Customer Service and Quality Issues. At PrisDav Consulting our objective is to assist organizations achieve exceptional superior performance from investments in their human capital by providing highly stimulating and interactive forum for finding practical solutions to organizational human capital challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Benin, Edo
Reporting Line: Head of Operations
- We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Ensuring timely recruitment and replacement of staff as may be required.
- Effective implementation and deployment of various HR related initiatives based on agreed action plans and timeline with corporate HR
- Provide service and advice in assessing organizational needs of accounts handled
- Assists in managing harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication
- Ensures compliance with labour standards is maintained for all accounts handled
- Conduct background checks for all successful candidates before deployment
- Ensure timely processing and reconciliation of outsourced staff salary and overtime (where necessary).
- Adhoc account management reporting as the business requires
- Respond to all client request in a timely manner
- Maintain clear communication with staff and clients
- Ensure efficiency of all admin processes and procedures
- Maintain constant and consistent relationship with all clients.
- Increase existing business portfolio and generate new Leads
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ensures personal adherence to workplace health and safety requirements.
- Acts in an ethical way when dealing with company assets and other people.
- Own the Company’s Digital’s Employee Handbook, regularly contributing and updating our policies and practices and ensuring every employee has received this information.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
Reporting & Analysis:
- Report project activity and presents to the supervisor when requested by the Management on the following reports two-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually but not limited to:
- Produce relevant reports/spreadsheets are required by supervisor in timely manner
- Inventory status report covering; total up to date files of back office event
- B.Sc in Human Resources or Management related courses
- Preferably with work experience in a HR consulting firm.
- Strong knowledge of Outsourcing business is essential.
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.