A leading Conglomerate with offices and assets in all states of Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Chief Security Officer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- We require the services of mature and experienced security personnel to protect our assets and staff, liaise with local communities and authorities including law enforcement agencies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Corporate Security Management, Criminology, Security Studies or any other relevant field. A Postgraduate Degree will be an added advantage
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 20 years experience with evidence of specialized training or proven experience in security end safety matters in a civilian or military environment
- Multiple years of leadership experience is required
- Strong Police / Military / Security / Risk Management background
- Must have been up to the rank of Captain in the army or DSP in Police or equivalent rank in other corps
- Proven investigative skills
- Thorough understanding of security management policies, principles and practices particularly in contingency planning, medical emergencies, fire protection / fighting measures, as well as organizational and general management concepts
- Background in law enforcement and criminal justice
- Excellent communication persuasion and public speaking skills. The candidate will need to build relationships quickly and should possess a strong analytical mind and a decisive nature
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people from different cultural and religious backgrounds
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited time frames.
- Strong proficiency in oral and written English language
- Ability to operate windows applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is desirable.
- Candidate must not be less than 48 years of age.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed CV and a clear passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Reference as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.