A pharmaceutical firm is seeking to employ candidates to cover the North-West and North-East regions of Nigeria, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative (Pharmaceutical Organization)
Locations: Adamawa, Borno, Jagawa, Kaduna, Kano, Yobe
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, coordinate and assume full responsibility for the actualization of the total sales objectives of the region.
- Ensure the growth of the company's products in the region.
- Execution of the company marketing policy in the region.
- Increase customer base and serving the distributors, major institutions and other major accounts.
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collections of payment for orders and deposition into designated banks
- Effective detailing to customers, thus, achieving strong visibility of our product in the region.
- Accurate and time ling processing of all orders
- Report on financial and non-financial data
Education and Experience
- First degree in Pharmacy or any of the Biological Sciences
- 3-5years working experience in the sales and marketing of Pharmaceutical products
- At least three years working in the North-West and part of the North-East regions of Nigeria
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possess a flair for trade business (OTC products)
- Ability to open up new businesses, negotiates and conclude deals
- Critical reasoning, ability to analyze and proffer indigenous solutions
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and video-communication services
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only apply if you meet the job specifications. Please note that applications which do not meet the requirements would not be considered.