Zionflix Consulting It is a consulting firm whose interest comprised of industry-specific experts who offer professional advice, guidance, and actionable solutions to businesses experiencing issues they can’t deal with in-house.
Every company is bound to have problems; consulting firms are contracted to solve them. Consulting firms have a presence in virtually every industry. There are also firms specific to several different trades and practices, including finance, healthcare, advertising, engineering, architecture, technology and even the public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, FSLC, HND, NCE / OND qualification with 2 - 8 years experience.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
N35,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.