Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT - driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest House Receptionist
Required Referees: 3
- The Receptionist is someone who performs various administrative tasks, including answering telephones and giving information to the public and customers.
- Receptionists are often the first employee that the public, client or customer has contact with. More broadly, the Receptionist is responsible for the following:
- Greets and welcomes guests as soon as they arrive at the reception;
- Smartly provides information concerning the Guest House to guests;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate persons and/or locations (lodging, Conference Hall, Restaurant, etc.);
- Answers, screens and forwards incoming phone calls;
- Ensures reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures);
- Provides basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email; · Receives, sorts and distributes daily mail/deliveries;
- Maintains office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges);
- Orders front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Possession of relevant tertiary qualifications (minimum OND / NCE) in any of the following disciplines: Languages, Mass Communication, Business Management, Public Administration, Secretariat Studies, or any other related field (OND or NCE or their equivalent preferred).
- Interest candidate must possess a minimum of two (2) years' experience in a customer relation role and front desk.
- Experience within the tertiary education domain is an added advantage.
Other Important Information:
- Team player who can work under limited supervision and capable of self-direction;
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and confidentiality;
- Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to align wholly with the Vision of the University and abide by her Core Values and ethos as contained in the staff handbook and conditions of service;
- Interested applicants must enjoy good physical health, mental health, and must not be more than 30 years old at the time of application.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021