Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in highly complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Nextier consultants bring deep knowledge of their industries; deliver rigorous analysis, and present pragmatic solutions to produce practical, sustainable, and high impact results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Policy and Research Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Develop the health advisory arm of Nextier.
- Develop weekly scholarly articles/editorials on happenings within the Nigerian health sector and others across the international sphere.
- Read up articles from policy journals, research institutes, think tanks to develop an objective mind efficient enough for team productivity.
- Develop monthly research-based policy briefs on topical subjects within the Nigerian health sector.
- Explore viable health research opportunities with partners through physical communications, and proposal writing.
- Write daily analysis and policy position on health issues.
- Proofread organisation’s policy briefs.
- Spearhead and establish strategic communication partnerships with potential partners within the industry stakeholders to increase Nextier health advisory’s visibility.
- Responsible for formulating research objectives, programs, and priorities in consultation with the senior partner.
- Write technical reports, articles, and grant and contract proposals.
- Research and source contracts, funding, and grants from potential donors.
- Develop proposals for new projects.
- Perform assigned technical tasks promptly.
- Perform job duties with discretion and professionalism.
- Participate in and organize meetings, seminars, and conferences on health policies.
- Act as correspondence via email and phone calls with clients, guests, partners, etc.
- Provide support in any other capacity required.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.