The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE)
, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Nigeria AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2012 - 2013
In pursuance of this NAE invites application from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme in two categories: Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST:
Course of Study
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Have secured admission into either a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not be above 30 years of age by December 2012.
Only candidates offered admission to study in areas related to the underlisted courses should apply:
Application Closing Date
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Oil and Gas Law
Friday June 29, 2012
Method of Appplication
Applicants must submit an application stating the following in a one row excel format, strictly in the order shown in the sample below:
Surname |First name |Sex |Institution attended |Degree obtained |Class of degree |Year of graduation |Proposed course of study/foreign university |Proposed course of study/Nigerian university |State of origin |Local govt. of origin |Date of birth |e-mail address |Gsm number |Contact address
Ayoola |Bada |M |University of Lagos |B.Sc Mech Engr. |Second class upper(2.1) |2010 |Drilling Engr. |Drilling Engr. |Lagos |Shomolu |October 4, 1985 |[email protected]
|08090000111 |No. 12 Shomolu street lagos
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present original and photocopies of their credentials for screening.
Applications should reach this e-mail address: [email protected]
before close of work on Friday June 29, 2012.
- Short listed candidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude test.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not