Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Ensures everyday activities run smoothly;
- Set parameters to judge how efficiently and effectively the organization is operating;
- Reviewing and evaluating business procedures ranging from office expenses to real estate assets.
- Supervise and Manage all Site Facility Officers
- Generate Periodic Facility Reports and execute Operational Guidelines for Estate.
- Oversee contract execution.
- Carryout onsite assessment for new bids
- Manages the overall activities of a cluster of site and supervises Account Managers
- Maintains/monitors customer contacts (owner, tenant, property management), profiling customer needs/expectations and changes in customer priorities.
- Measures/assesses performance and potential of employees and recommends employees for current/future staffing needs
- Jointly monitors/evaluates budgets and plans/coordinates future budget/special funding requests
- Remains knowledgeable in new product/service deliver and communicates same to Account Managers for use/implementation on site
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to manage: Operations
- Ability to implement planned budgets of the company
- Follow budgeted
- Manage service level standards and agreement
- To meet and implement the planned strategic policies of the company
Key Skills and Abilities
- B.sc in Facility /Estate Management
- 5- 7 Years work experience in Estate Facility Management
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical and Strong Commercial Acumen
- Written and Oral Communication
- People Management Skills
- Skills in Managing Real Estate development feasibility studies and analyses
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area of specialty
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
- Business acumen and understanding of the real estate sales cycle
- PC Literacy including the ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, being able to work effectively with all levels of personnel and client.
Application Closing Date
- Management reports
- Board reports
- Due date for reporting met
- Business Support
- Ad hoc
- Weekly report
6th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here to view more information