CarPartsNigeria.com is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models - offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media, Graphic and Digital Media Intern
- Updates Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content of the company activities and events.
- Grows the company online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Takes pictures and videos of training events /customer’s events to be developed into content for the company’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Uploads company and customers photos and videos to the appropriate server or Drop Box account.
- Organizes and archives digital images and videos.
- Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned
Analytics and Reporting:
- Uses Google Analytic to assess trends and activity on the company`s website.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the company`s Facebook page.
- Uses Twitter Analytic to assess trends and activity on the company`s Twitter page.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Creative Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A very confident Individual.
- Details oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with all Microsoft applications and Internet browsers. Experience in Photoshop and Design is an added advantage.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Naira land, Bella Naija, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Good knowledge of graphic enhancement.
Application Closing Date
- This position will require that you have your own computer (laptop) to complete the projects and tasks. We provide a stipend to cover travel and any work related expenses.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethics, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
- Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a startup environment.
- This position will benefit someone who is interested in Marketing and Ecommerce.
20th February, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: [email protected]
using the subject title.