Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost & Reporting Coordinator
- Knowledge in project & cost reporting.
- To organise a financial reporting format for LDF Management and final users.
- Consolidate ongoing LDF projects using a unified reporting system
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from vendors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Co-ordinate Budget exercises i.e. Budget preparation, analysis & Follow-up of budget figures / commitments / performances
- Preparation and follow-up of Life of Projects and Long Term Investments.
- Preparation of LDF Monthly project report to management and team members in order to capture progress, achievements, recommendations and challenges.
- Preparation of LDF Annual report.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting & monitoring of milestone progress vis-à-vis planning and funding.
- Coordinate and works with the project management team to resolve project issues in relation to cost / payments to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Perform project costing related reporting to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Ensures that all LDF Financial activities are SOX compliance.
- Participate in budget defense exercises with senior partners (NAPIMS).
- Attend to all internal and external audit queries.
- Prepare briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Monitor the financial procedures in the department as per company policies, procedures and standards. Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Key Skills Required:
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Knowledge in project & cost reporting
- Skills in following and effectively communicating verbal and written instructions
- Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Ability to successfully handle conflicts and pressures associated with meeting deadlines to complete assignments.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with co-workers, other COMPANY employees, contractors , and representatives from governmental and non-governmental agencies
- Demonstrated ability to lead, supervise, train and evaluate the work of others
Application Closing Date
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in business, public administration, accounting, or any related field.
- A master degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 - 15 years work experience in Cost and Project reporting.
- Affluent in spoken and written English, French is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online