Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role of the:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing and managing quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals).
- Supervising and mentoring a team of quality control inspectors.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
Qualifications and Experience
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
- Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development.
Application Closing Date
- First Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related courses.
- Age below 40 years
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
19th February, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code QCMGR009 as the subject of the email, to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.