Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our Client is a start-up mega drug distribution centre in the pharmaceutical sector located in Anambra State, and is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Head Sales
Reports To: Managing Director
Supervises: Sales Distribution Team
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design & administration, and recruiting & selection of sales force talent.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales department supported.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Plan, execute and achieve the budgeted sales targets as per the business plan.
- Develop market intelligence and expansion of distribution network.
- Promote and extend the sales in the areas of operation.
- Ensure to collect/recover the sales realization and outstanding’s.
- Administration of all Sales Offices, by optimum utilization of resources, funds and cost control in general and sales & distribution cost in particular.
- Ensure management and timely distribution of products.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Organize customer contract programs and addressing complaints.
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and distribution network
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and team- work skills
- Ability to do business planning analysis and influence management
- Ability to present complex statistical data and financial information, both verbal & written, in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability in the preparation of meaningful and accurate forecasts and budgets
- Proven ability in market intelligence and value chain
- Demonstrable management ability in the areas of cost control
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability to manage sales teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
- Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development.
Application Closing Date
- A good first Degree in Marketing or in the Social Sciences
- An second degree in a relevant course is required
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Age between 30-40 years
- Minimum of 10 years sales management experience in a business sales environment, with at least 4 of the years spent in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Track record in organisation management and leadership at a strategic level
- Proven track record of delivering results in a company of comparable size, scope and complexity
- Experience in distribution and management in Nigeria or abroad will be a distinguishing advantage.
19th February, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (as an attachment), stating the reference code HSALES007 as the subject of the email, to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.