Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) - Our client, Mamalette is an online community for mothers and mothers to be. We create relevant, rewarding and entertaining content and experiences that people want to engage with and share, hence we are looking for someone who is ambitious, fun, with a keen eye for detail, someone confident and imaginative to come up with unique ideas. We are looking for Social Media Intern to work with us in our new consulting unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Intern (Mamalette)
Start Date: 2016-02-11
6-Months Paid Internship - Social Media:
Duties and Responsibilities
- This is a unique opportunity to work with a friendly and collaborative group of people, and to gain skills and experience that will look fantastic on any CV.
- We’re always on the look-out for talented people to join our team, so there may be an opportunity for the right candidates to join us full-time at the end of the internship.
- With the opportunity to work across a range of roles, this role could offer you a fantastic foundation to begin your media career.
- You will be responsible for writing original content for our clients’ social media platforms. This will include writing articles, reviews, blogs and other forms of online content.
- Brainstorming ideas for content development
- Communicating with clients
- Managing our community of mothers and mothers-to-be
- Attending and helping to organize and coordinate events
- Your role will also involve being able to drive the success of our various platforms, analysing our traffic and making judgments as to how to improve them, before updating them and creating new content. (website, e-mail, newsletter, blog, social media).
- Executing work based on SEO best practice.
- We are looking for someone with excellent English language writing skills and strong attention to detail
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a serious interest in and knowledge of the web and an understanding of the factors that make websites successful.
- You will need to show writing skills and visual awareness.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools is an advantage.
- A creative individual with good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work towards tight deadlines- someone with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Design skills (e.g. knowledge of photoshop, InDesign) (You will be able to learn on the job).
Application Closing Date
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and a good communicator. Having a good understanding of social media would be a useful skill.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- The ideal candidate must be willing to develop knowledge of SEO, HTML and other content management systems.
- The ideal candidate must be flexible and able to handle stress, as well as to have good networking skills to get the word out about a new business.
- The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and grow.
- Someone with a strong passion for digital media
- Flexible and hard working - used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's with the subject 'Social Media Intern' to: [email protected]