Bourbon Interoil - As international leader in marine services, "Bourbon" offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining "Bourbon" you will be "Under the flag of excellence”.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Second Engineer
Job Number: 150375
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Chief Engineer in vessel technical operations / tasks and in all duties delegated to him/her by the Chief Engineer
In order to achieve this you will:
- Carry out watch keeping duties and related maintenance / tasks as required by the PMS and instructed by the Chief Engineer
- Assist the Chief Engineer and learn all aspects of his duties with a view to eventual promotion
- Replaces the Chief Engineer if the Chief Engineer is not on board or is not any more in capacity to ensure his duty.
- Allocate duties to the junior engineers and oilers
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Train engineer cadets and ratings.
Line reporting and functional linkage:
Key Skills and Competencies
- This position will report directly to the Chief Engineer
- Organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Initiative to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
- The Second Engineer shall be in possession of a valid III/2 or III/3 License and STCW endorsement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In order to allow us to match your profile to suitable position, please be as accurate as possible when answering the questionaire.