Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL). GTIL and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. Services are delivered by the member firms. GTIL and its member firms are not agents of and do not obligate one another and are not liable for one another’s acts or omissions. Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent Audit & Assurance, Tax and Advisory Services Firms. Grant Thornton Nigeria has offices in Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
We are in search of dynamic and self motivated career-minded individuals to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Audit Trainee
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience: Not required
- Minimum of B.Sc Second class upper in accounting, economics or related numerate disciplines.
Application Closing Date
- Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent Microsoft office skills Logical and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Highly organized and articulate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
1st March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed resume with a cover letter (indicating city of choice) via email to: [email protected]