Grange School, founded in 1958 by enterprising private British Citizens, offers the English National Curriculum at an equivalent standard to that which obtains in the United Kingdom. Checkpoint and IGCSE result are outstanding with this year almost 95% of students achieving A- C average. Grange is one of only to schools in West Africa to be an accredited member of Council of British International Schools (COBIS).
Due to the positive growth in students’ numbers and a desire to keep Grange School at the cutting edge of the curriculum development, we hereby invite applications for the position below:
Job Title: Design & Tecnology Teacher
- Be a qualified teacher
- Be a fluent English speaker
- have previous experience in a British National Curriculum school
- Have proven lesson planning. delivery and assessment skills
- Be exceptional classroom manager
- Have a passion for working with children
- Be able to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies
- Have very good people(interpersonal) skills
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be a good communicator, creative, innovative, action oriented. resilient, flexible and a motivator
- Have excellent computer skills, particularly in the use of interactive white board and Microsoft applications
- CIE/International training both online and face to face will he an added advantage
Application Closing Date
- Competitive based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
1st March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]