Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America.As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Training - Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Designing and developing training based on both the organization’s and the individual's needs.
- Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Review and act on information from customers, peer reviews etc. to insure that customer and employee concerns are addressed.
- Directly interacts with field personnel as required to evaluate and discuss performance vs goals, compliance with all company policies, compliance with all personnel and automobile safety policies
- Coaching others to achieve their maximum potential based on their development needs and need of the organization.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Use a variety of methods including role playing, simulation, lectures, case studies e.t.c to aid training
- Bachelor's Degree in any reputable institution.
- 3-5 years' Experience in related field.
- Good Intra and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Presentation Skills
- Organization skills.
Salary: N 150,000 to N 170,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]