Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America.As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Create procedures for logistics activities.
- Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures fur product transit or delivery.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Graduate with 3 to 5 years solid logistics experience in e-commerce, courier and/or logistic companies.
- Import & Export Logistics - Verifiable working knowledge of customs clearing, Airfreight, forwarding, last mile logistics, HS codes,
- Transportation - Knowledge of principles and methods for enhancing turnaround time, delivery lead time including the relative costs and benefits
- Order Processing - Knowledge of packaging materials, order handling processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective distribution of goods.
- Law and Government - Knowledge of transport laws, permits, Customs, SON, FRSC, Police, VIO and LASTMA relationship management
- Accurate Record Skills
- Decision making
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Salary: N 100,000 to N 150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]