Cotec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Research Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- The category manager will be responsible for a large portfolio of different retail brands and developing appropriate strategies for each brands and products
- The role is responsible for managing products category and suppliers of various products.
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Supervises daily activities of the cataloging team product specialists.
- Compare and Provide Product team with market intelligence on price/quality requirements.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day performance and quality monitoring exercises.
- Inspect sample goods and products carefully to identify flaws, defects and inform Head of Products as appropriate
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Researching on fast moving products.
- Minimum of a University Degree from any reputable institution
- 3-5 years’ Experience in related field.
- Detail orientated.
- Market savvy
- Quality Focus
- Excellent Negotiating Skill
- Ability to multitask and prioritize own work load
- Good networking skills
N150,000 to N 170,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]