Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: BP&A Analytics Lead Analyst
Job Ref: 16010165
- The principal objective is to support the TTS CO Head for the Sub Saharan Africa region in implementing and managing the business operations within the Division and Regional Framework by developing an in-depth understanding of the key operations priorities and initiatives and evolve a structured process to ensure these are being effectively tracked to closure within their time frame.
- This is achieved by managing strategic indicators and related analytics centrally to support the management processes and decision-making.
The defined priorities for include:
- Creating an efficient delivery process that supports the business growth and diversification objectives
- Linking customer and employee satisfaction to the quality of our delivery and execution process.
- Building people and creating career growth opportunities
- Creating and maintaining business risk awareness.
- Creating efficient organization structure that enhances decision making and execution.
- Streamlining processes, increasing automation and promote the use of technology.
- Track and provide updates on implementation of operations initiatives
- Improve operational efficiency for maximal resource utilization.
- Participate in the processes leading to execution of complex solutions; Definite appreciation for automation and Straight through processing
- Highlight issues, risks and opportunities timely for operations management action
- Effective reporting of financials; Manage operations expenses within budget
- Monitor and Review Trends on defined performance and risk indicators
- Coordination of multiple projects;
- Overall goals to increase customer satisfaction.
- Effective measurement processes to support this objective;
- Drive process changes to respond to customer needs;
- Participation in process improvement initiatives.
- Products: General understanding of Cash management, Trade, and Sales & Trading products
- Processes: General understanding of Operations processes, risks and controls;
- Market: General knowledge and awareness of the environment.
- Functional: Experienced Operations officer with functional knowledge of operating procedures and policies.
- Experience in working with and within cross-functional teams and partners
- Promoting cross functional collaboration
- Learning Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (Honours) in Engineering or Numeric Sciences: Statistics, Maths, Accounting, Physics Core Operations (ELOPS) training Controls
- Understanding of risk, controls, compliance and regulatory issues and policies
- Anticipate Issues before they arise, advising possible scope and impact as well as mitigating steps timely and to the appropriate management level.
- Managerial Skills
- Project planning and implementation skills
- Can be relied upon to make some decisions
- Process monitoring and Controls
- Mentoring staff reporting to the function
- Technical Knowledge
- Product Knowledge as above
- Process Improvement and re-engineering
- Numerical and Analytical skills
- Financial knowledge
- Strong PC skills for detailed analysis and reporting
- Adept system and quality expert.
- Implement framework for performance tracking
- Coordinate multiple tasks, projects and people
- Efficient and effective use of resources
- Personal, Business & Technical Proficiency
- Driven and results oriented.
- Ability to understand the Operations environment; the partners and their roles is important.
- Strong numerical and PC skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management skills; Able to adapt to change;
- Effective writing and presentation skills for reporting and communicating with the stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
- Establish a well-structured business support process to the West Africa Sub Cluster SCOO that is metrics driven and focused on key priorities and tracking of performance results.
- Keeping up with the increased organization’s demand for metrics as a shift in management practice.
- Analytical mindset to evaluate data, quantify risks and identify opportunities;
- Build financial knowledge to manage operations finance effectively;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to leverage interaction with seniors to develop additional product and leadership competencies
- Ability to anticipate issues before they arise and possible mitigating steps required
- Continuous learning.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online