- This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 75 Regular Recruits Intake for Tradesmen has commenced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aluminium Work
Corps: Nigerian Army Engineers
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
- Government Trade Test 1.
- Apprenticeship Certificate.
- OND or certificate from approved Institutions.
Application Closing Date
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 - 26 years by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
21st May, 2016.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application Online
Click here for more Information
Click Here to View Zonal Centres
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete Online Application Form
- Print and Attest Generated Documents
- Take Exam at a selected Test Centre
- Attend Screening at a Zonal Centre
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- On submission, Applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts:
- Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form
- Local Government Area Certification Form
- Police Certification Form
- Guarantor Form
- Come along to the designated Examination and Recruitment Centres with copies of your online completed Forms.
Click Here To View Examination Centres
Items to note are as follows:
- The recruitment exercise would commence with Pre-screening Examination to be followed later by screening of short listed candidates at designated Zonal Centres nationwide. You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 08034085038 and 08038575725
- List of successful candidates that are shortlisted to seat for the Pre-selection Examination will be in the website on 26th May, 2016.
- The Pre-selection Examination will take place at the Centre of choice of a candidate on 28th May 2016.
- The list of successful candidates that will attend the zonal screening from the Pre-selection Examination will be hoisted on the website on 2nd June 2016.
- Successful candidates from the Pre-selection Examination are to attend the Zonal Screening Exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states from 12 - 25 June, 2016.
- Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria.
- Candidates are adviced in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.