First Bank of Nigeria Insurance
is a limited liability company licensed to transact Insurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group, one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st September 2010.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Policy Maintenance/Commission Officer (Life)
Job Id: FBNI/OperationsTech/005
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
- Monitoring of policies to identify and report lapsed ones.
- Follow up on lapsed policies to ensure they are reinstated.
- Assist in administering commission and allowances to Individual Life retail field force
- Attend to Agents' requests within stipulated time frame
- First Degree in any field
- Post NYSC experience
Application Closing Date
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly numerical and analytical
- Well organized, self directed and strong devotion to work
- Very good team spirit
27th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online