The Oyo State Board of Internal Revenue is a State Revenue Agency that derives its existence from the Personal Income Tax Act Law of the Federation 2004, which stipulates the establishment of the "The Board of Internal Revenue" all the States of the Federation.
The Oyo State Edict of 1996 established the Board to carry out the functions of assessing, collecting and accounting for taxes, levies and fees with the additional responsibility of tax policy formation for the state.
In keeping with the mandate for the OYIRS, the Oyo State Government is seeking individuals with common dedication who are high-achieving, highly dynamic and innovative with proven target driven orientation to fill the position below in the newly established OYIRS:
Job Title: Assistant Revenue Officer (Tax Audit/Investigation)
- Tax Audit, Policy, Programme and Report, Tax Assessment and Review, Investigation and Forensic Audit
- A Bachelor or Master's Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Statistics, or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or
- A Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Statistics, or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Membership in any of the following Accountancy bodies or their recognized equivalents with prove of certificate(s) obtained by exam:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (ICMA) U.K and
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
Application Closing Date
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Supervision must have included supervising staff performing professional work in the areas described above.
- Age: Not Above 30 years
31st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copies of their CV's, along with a cover letter to: [email protected]
and stating the position applied for in CAPITAL letters in the subject of the email.