The Oyo State Board of Internal Revenue is a State Revenue Agency that derives its existence from the Personal Income Tax Act Law of the Federation 2004, which stipulates the establishment of the The Board of Internal Revenue all the States of the Federation.
The Oyo State Edict of 1996 established the Board to carry out the functions of assessing, collecting and accounting for taxes, levies and fees with the additional responsibility of tax policy formation for the state.
In keeping with the mandate for the OYIRS, the Oyo State Government is seeking individuals with common dedication who are high-achieving, highly dynamic and innovative with proven target driven orientation to fill the position below in the newly established OYIRS:
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Affairs Unit
Candidate shall be responsible for:
- External Communication and management of press
- Manage and supervise existing core functions within the Directorate.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to represent the team externally and internally.
- The individual should ideally have commercial business knowledge with ability to interpret data.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
- Must demonstrate high ethical standards and fiduciary duty.
- The incumbents will view and possess significant confidential information relating Oyo State Government, taxpayers, staff and other stakeholders.
- High levels of discretion, integrity and judgment are required.
- Must have deep Knowledge of the political environment and decision making factors, Personal credibility and integrity, Self-confidence and respect for others, regardless of position, and willingness to work as a team member/leader.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective leader in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- A Bachelor or Master's Degree in a relevant field Or
- A Higher National Diploma relevant discipline in the field
- Must possess relevant professional qualification.
Application Closing Date
- 7 years, and 4 years of this experience must have been in a, managerial, or supervisory capacity.
- Supervision must have included supervising staff performing professional work in the areas described above.
- Age: Not Above 35 years
31st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copies of their CV's, along with a cover letter to: [email protected]
and stating the position applied for in CAPITAL letters in the subject of the email.