Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a multicultural media group. An established brand delivering world class content in the media sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer/BDD Executive
Job Reference: 1244
Industry: Communication & Media
Function: Commercial & Communication
Regular Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for improving the organisation’s market position, achieving financial growth, defining long-term organisational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities and also negotiating and closing business deals.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organisation.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in sales/marketing; experience in a media organisation is an advantage.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business
- Demonstrated ability to define and operationalize sales
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management skills
- Proven work experience in Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Proven In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current trends.
- Proven understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and under pressure
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Candidate must be self-motivated, proactive and autonomous
- Self-driven, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Impeccable integrity and high ethical standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online