Hobark International Limited, is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Communication
Req ID: 1101
- Develop the company's communications and Public Relations strategies as part of the overall business strategy
- Produce appropriate communication materials for the company, the media and other stakeholders in the business. Planning and management of communication projects, concept development, research, writing, editing, proofreading and printing.
- Produce media intelligence periodic environmental scan reports
- Media relations management to support the company brand perspective and business strategic objectives
- Manage community relations from a media perspective
- Manage communication related agencies and stakeholders ensuring value adding for the Company
- Creatively build and manage the Company's reputation and perception
- Coordinate Stakeholder mapping and issues management to achieve effective reputation management.
- Develop and ensure compliance with company brand guidelines in all corporate identity platforms, publications, website, etc
- Plan and manage company events and sponsorships to promote company’s business and integrity.
- Manage crisis communication while ensuring preventive measures are efficiently put in place.
- Produce/Plan/ Coordinate efficient proactive internal communications to keep employees engaged, informed and motivated.
- Coordinate and supervise subordinates in providing communications functions that engage, inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 15 years post graduate experience in communications/media/brand management and compliance in a reputable organisation
- Hands - on Experience in Public Relations, marketing, events, media relations, and corporate communications
- Ability to function well in a diverse team is an added advantage.
- Ability to work within strict timelines and generally under pressure, self-motivated, strategic thinker and problem-solver
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online