Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Bakery)
- Ensures laid down objectives for quality control in accordance with approved recipe specifications and standard norms are strictly met.
- Ensures the targets set for quality control pertaining to adherence and inspection are achieved or exceeded within the budget and on time.
- Checking the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures in a pastry company
- Monitors performance of all production process continuously and tracks performance of production floor.
- Works along with kitchen / product development function to ensure standardization of recipes across the manufacturing process.
- Ensures maintenance of proper hygiene practices at the manufacturing stations (human / process / product interfaces).
Application Closing Date
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies – Pastry
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- Minimum of HND in any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years in the pastry/bakery business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]