Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are a long established Engineering Consulting and Project Management firm with activities in manufacturing, oil and gas, and water supply.
The firm also has a strong competence in Education and Training in the areas of Automation, Instrumentation and Process Control for the above industries.
The imperative of strengthening the management of the firm, to optimize emerging opportunities in the market has necessitated this search for a self-managed and thoroughly professional individual to provide high level business development support to the CEO in the position of:
Job Title: General Manager, Business Development and Strategy
- In this position, the appointee will be responsible for leading the business development team from the front, and provide support in the areas of business strategy development and implementation.
- The successful candidate will also be assigned responsibilities for the direct supervision of some of the SBU’s of the firm to ensure operational effectiveness and profitability.
Application Closing Date
- You will be a senior electrical, electronic, instrumentation or mechanical engineer; preferably with a business qualification (MBA, MSC).
- You will have had strong business development and project management skills acquired in engineering practice, or in Engineering and/or Management Consulting.
- You will be entrepreneurial, personable, have excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills as the basis for interacting at senior management levels to facilitate effective business development and profitability.
- You will be familiar with budgets, performance management and financial reports.
5th May, 2017.
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive CV's in strict confidence to: email@example.com
use position as subject title.