Willers Solutions - We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
- Site Appraisal; Carry out initial site visit, document the site characteristics, evaluate the implications of site conditions to construction and prepare a report.
- Project Start-up; Carry out all tasks that are necessary for the construction to commence effectively and complete the start-up checklist for approval.
- Contract management; Prepare or modify the standard contract for site specific issues, discuss it with the Site Foreman and manage it throughout the construction period.
- Materials management; Prepare or modify the standard schedule of materials, prepare materials requisitions, confirm orders and deliveries retrieve from site and forward to corporate office
- Labour management; Source qualified Site Foremen (where necessary), skilled and unskilled labourers, manage labour records, manage labour payments, retrieve from site and forward the invoices to headquarters
- Programme Management; Carry out day-to-day monitoring of progress of work on site,
- Workmanship and Quality Control; Communicate the quality standards, implement procedures to ensure effectiveness.
- Candidate must have minimum of Higher National Diploma in Building, Construction, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in site supervision on busy sites preferably in labour intensive project
- Good knowledge of basic construction technology and practices.
- Good planner, well organized and able to carry out simple analysis tasks.
- Should be able to source skilled labour locally and handle labour-related issues arising on site from time to time
- Ability and willingness to accept instructions, accept criticism and positive feedback, while being very adaptable and flexible
- Compute or modify budget estimates for approval, prepare payment requests for approval.
- Records Management
- Implement the proper entering and updating of site records including the invoice
Application Closing Date
- Ensure the employment of only desirable workers on the Academy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's (MS Word Format) to: [email protected]
with the "Job Title" as the subject of mail.